How to make a Santa Cupcake!
Introducing a brand new line of silicone knit molds that will satisfy all of your knit pattern needs!
Looking to stay on top of the latest ways to learn about cake decorating? Overwhelmed with all the options out there and don't know where to start? Then our Cake Decorator Starter Guide has you covered!
Just in time for Christmas, this tutorial walks you through how to create a cute Santa cupcake!
Heads up! Prefer step by step instructions with pictures? Click here for a step-by-step picture version!)
1. Applying the buttercream (Don't forget to refrigerate so it's firm!)
2. Creating santa's face with fondant
3. Making Santa's hat with red fondant
4. Piping his beard, hair, and moustache
5. Creating his mustache, mouth and eyes
Enjoy and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Pink Cake Box!