Don't just take our word for it. Here what others have said about the class!
"Thanks for tonight- It was loads of fun! Such a great way to spend a night!"
– Sarah M. (Maplewood, NJ)
"So much fun catching up with the girls AND being able to learn something new!"
- Rosanna C. (Montville, NJ)
How does it work?
Arrival – Reception with food and drink
Arrive at Pink Cake Box in a relaxed and engaging environment to start the night with some hello's, drinks and snacks. Reception lasts from 6:45pm to 7:15pm.
Professional Techniques – step by step instructions and demos!
After arrival and the reception, one of our staff members will lead one of multiple demos demonstrating a decorating technique. Classes will cover cupcake, cake and cookie decorating techniques including how to create the perfect buttercream swirl, using fondant and royal icing.
Practice– Fun hands on practice with each new technique
After each demo, you'll have an opportunity to practice the new technique learned.
Some important details
- Private Parties may be scheduled with minimum of 6 and as many as 15 students.
- Payment due at time of booking.
- Classes are $45/per person.
- Parties can be scheduled Tuesday through Saturday.
- We reserve the right to switch out demo’s that are receiving no sign ups.
- Party goers are welcome to bring snacks/appetizers and beverages to class! (We will supply the glasses and napkins)
- You must be at least 21 to consume an alcoholic beverage
- Each person will leave with 6 decorated cupcakes (or cookies) and the know-how to make more!
- We provide cups, plates, napkins, plastic forks/knives
- Please note that we cannot accommodate walk-ins. You must reserve a spot to attend.
We ask that you make every effort to arrive on time so that the class can proceed as scheduled. "No Shows" will forfeit their seat when the class begins. Classes with 6 or less are subject to being rescheduled or cancelled. If WE cancel a class you will be entitled to a full refund. Please note that registration is a firm commitment to the class. You may reschedule any class up to 48hrs prior to class. You will have 30 days from the original class date to reschedule.
We currently do not have any scheduled classes but please contact us if you are interested. Have a large group? For our larger parties we recommend that you schedule your own private class to keep things even more personable. Call us to schedule!