Before registering for a class please make sure you read and understand our class policies. Feel free to contact us with any questions
- A reservation is not secured until payment is received.
- Once a reservation is reserved with your credit card, there is no cancellation policy. Your credit card cannot be refunded
- Students must be 18 years or older
- In the case of inclement weather, you will be notified by phone and email if a class is canceled. A new class date will be determined at that time. In the event that you cannot attend the rescheduled time you will have 2 business days to cancel your reservation and receive a refund. After 2 business days, refunds will not be made
- If you do not attend a class that has not been canceled you will not be eligible for a refund
- Class costs are not transferrable to other classes or cake, cupcake or cookie orders
- Coupons or gift certificates for cake,cupcake or cookie orders cannot be used for a class
- You agree to assume full responsibility for yourself and agree to indemnify and hold Pink Cake Box harmless from and against all bodily injury, property damage or consequential damages which may result from Pink Cake Box services.
- Pink Cake Box cakes are not produced in a nut free environment. Contents may contain nuts.
- Pink Cake Box reserves the right to cancel a class if enrollment minimums are not met. Refunds will be issued in cases were a class is canceled due to enrollment minimums not being met
Try our NEW Cake Decorating DVDs!
Make cakes like a pro with Anne Heap's NEW Cake Decorating 101 and 102 instructional videos!